Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Let's Call It a Sabbatical

  Hello to the few people who read this blog. As I'm sure you have noticed, I have not posted since January. While I feel slightly guilty about this, I am not filled with regret, I've just been busy. School started up again, I learned to knit, I discovered Pinterest, and I now have a social life for possibly the first time ever. Senior year, I tell ya. Anyway, I do apologize for neglecting my blog, and I will try to be better. March will be filled with at least a hand full of posts. So, I shall call February a sabbatical, and I hope to write some entertaining stuff in the near future. Until then, enjoy this picture of a corgi on a futon. Specifically, my corgi, Ginger, on a futon at a place we vacationed. You see, she's so cute you almost have to forgive for not posting. Her cuteness dispels your inner rage at my laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment